Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pencil Skirts!

I can safely say that I have many layers of addiction to my shopping, but one thing that I can always count on me obsessing over are pencil skirts...

There is something so tailored and classic that you just can't go wrong!  They can be used for many occasions from work to play...

Play around with blazers, belts, even dress up a "work" pencil skirt with fun sequin top for a night out.  

I love the pieces below because with one pencil skirt there are two great outfits to go from day to night! And I love how you can play around with the shoe colors too! 

Pencil skirt from day to night




I have tried to stop myself from buying more pencil skirts, but there is no hope for me...so now, I just want to share and pass along my obsession with you! :)




1 comment:

LinkWithin

 

bits of style | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012