Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Beauty: Save or Splurge?

Not only am I self proclaimed shopaholic, I am also a product-holic (I know that is not a word, but it seemed right to say it in this case..lol) I can spend hours in Sephora and Ulta and not even think twice about it! haha!

One thing is for sure, there are a lot of beauty products out there! I wish I could try them all and if I could I think I would....but since that really is not feasible, I do have some staples that are always in my beauty arsenal!

There are the products that I always have on me...Admittedly, some are not in my usual budget, but with certain items, I don't compromise on quality (which something means paying a bit more)....

My splurges:



HOWEVER, even with that said, there are still beauty products that I use that I will not splurge on and work GREAT (sometimes better than their expensive counterparts)...

The items I save on:

A nail polish and a mascara are ways to really save on your beauty regimen! I have tried many of an expensive mascara and time and time again have found them to be no different than over the counter brands! My personal favorite are Maybelline mascaras! I have tried just about all of them and have been happy with the all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

bits of style | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012