Monday, April 30, 2012

Yellow and Mint!

Happy Monday!!!

It is another chilly day here in Rochester, but thankfully it is supposed to get warmer this week! Which is good because I want to bust out my spring colored outfits out! My colors I am obsessing over lately are...

YELLOW

I thought this skirt was unbelievably cute and I featured it in my last post but not only thought I would re-post but link it so you can purchase this beauty.  This is still on my wish list and can't wait to add it to my closet! :)
JCrew No 2 Pencil skirt


Loving a great yellow blazer...pair with jeans, navy blue, cobalt...I bought a great one just like this one at the Banana Republic outlet:
BB Dakota





MINT

Just bought this dress and absolutely love it! It is a classic silhouette and can be be used into the fall with a darker blazer and tights...
In LOVE with Fashion Twill dress
 and last but not least, I have not gotten but am very much wanting to get a pair of mint color skinny jeans!
JCrew Ankle Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

bits of style | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012