Thursday, April 19, 2012

Colorful world!

All over we are seeing big bold and bright colors for this season! Much of it being in the form of colored denim! I have to admit, I found myself a bit skeptical about this...as I just didn't know if I could pull it off...

But...I gave in...and I bought SEVERAL pairs...I just couldn't resist!!! :)

I think the BEST way to pull the look off (and ease into the trend)  is to pair your colored denim with a basic and simple piece...maybe a simple blazer, in neutrals, a tops in solid colors or soft patters (ie stripes)...a neutral shoe...

Something like this:




Some of the places I have scored some really good deals on some colored denim:
Gap Skimmer Legging Jeans
Forever21 Skinny Jeans

Haha...I know this looks like a Christmas tree with these pictures...sorry about that! :)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

 

bits of style | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012