Monday, April 23, 2012

NYC

So I spent this past weekend in NYC with my parents and had such a great time.  Even at 31, I actually do love being around my parents! :)

A some of you may know, I moved to Rochester NY from Atlanta for a job.  My parents came up to Rochester to then drive down to NYC.  But on the way we stopped by what I will now call the mecca of all outlets.  It's a little slice of shopping heaven called Woodbury Common.   Check out the list of stores that they have.

Woodbury Common Outlet


After that fantastic experience, we then headed into the city.  We stayed in Times Square and while walking around I found myself in the Forever 21 right in the heart of Times Square.  I was stunned at the size (4 stories), the sheer number of people (you would have thought it was Black Friday and they were giving away clothes for free..that is how busy it was!!!) and that it stayed open until 2 am! I know I know...was in NYC and shopped in a store that I can find just about anywhere...but I just could not help myself...and this is not your average F21...and with 4 stories, I had a whole lot more goodies than I can find in my local store! :) Just a few of the items I picked up that I can't wait to play around with! 
Navy Blue Lace mini skirt

Red Shorts



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

bits of style | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012