Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sunglassess

I find the choice of sunglasses to be a bit overwhelming.  So many choices and options and colors and lenses...

But my absolute favorite that I think everyone should have are the aviator!


Many brands make the aviator in different sizes to fit different face shapes.  I am partial to the classic Ray Ban aviator...But you should play around with the brands to find the perfect fit for your face!








Celebrities rock them all the time! They can be casual or glam, but look effortlessly chic! I just love them!




Then there is me...lol! Just being silly in my aviators! 



 What is your sunglass style? :)



3 comments:

  1. I feel like I've been searching for a pair of aviators forever and just can't seem to find a pair to flatter my face.

    I wonder if I should give up on trying to find them and just embrace the fact that already I have a pair of wayfarers that do indeed, look amazing.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't live without mine and I encourage you to keep trying! Have you tried Michael Kors? They make aviators and I have heard from many that they have fit their face better than Ray Bans do. Good Luck!!! Don't give up!!! :)

      Delete
    2. Oh...and the wayfarers are my other favs!!!! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

 

bits of style | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012