Monday, January 20, 2014

A Beautiful Walk

I like to think I can stretch a dollar when I buy or put together an outfit.  I thrift like its my job and I bargain hunt like I am a predator after her prey! HOWEVER, if anyone knows me,  I suffer from a condition known as the "Carrie Bradshaw Syndome" (and yes, I just made that up as I was writing this)....but it is a real condition to me...I will spend money on shoes!

I have obsessed over these shoes for many years...and now I want to pull the trigger on them! But as what happened with my last pair of designer shoes I bought, the buyers remorse is already setting in (and I haven't even purchased these yet!!!)




My frugal habits kick in and I will first comb through ebay and other second hand websites to see if there are any used pairs in my size out there for sale, but if that doesn't work, I might starve, freelance, sell clothing items, etc to get these shoes.  A good pair of shoes are totally worth it (at least that is what I tell myself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

bits of style | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012