Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Alex and Ani

The more I read over my past posts, the more I realize that I actually have a lot of obsessions! haha!

Another one to add to the list that I would like to share is my love affair with Alex and Ani bracelets.  If you have not heard of them or purchased any, I implore you to do so because they are amazing and tell such a great story.  I love that each bracelet has meaning and can be personalized to your style.  They come in so many colors, varieties, patterns, textures, etc. etc.

Admittedly my collection keeps growing because everytime I step into a store I walk out with at least three bracelets.  And the best part is that they are VERY reasonably priced! They start at $28!!!

They can be stacked and layered with an over sized watch!

Check them out, but I cannot be held responsible for inevitable addiction to these bracelets.



2 comments:

  1. I definitely have a bracelet obsession too - it's so fun to just pile them all on!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been known to pile them all on my wrist!!! haha! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

 

bits of style | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012