Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Spring Fever




I know we are in the middle of winter, but with what a mild winter we have been having, I already have spring clothes on the brain.  I put together this lovely assemble on polyvore and thought it was a mixture of sweet floral prints, neutrals with a great pop of color.  I am already a big fan of blazers because it can a whole new look to an existing outfit! Since I myself have been on a color quest...as I was once a slave to just neutrals and blacks...It was a gradual progression, but think that it can absolutely be done...and now I am a fan of color! :) Get on board with color and try this great look and get spring ready!

Forever21-$27.80
Asos-$39.39
Asos-$71.62

Piperlime
Pink Mascara-$74













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

bits of style | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012