Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Blazers

Unfortunately, I have no camera at the moment so I apologize for the continued lack of pictures, but I didn’t want to lapse any further with posts.

I am, by no fault of my own, still at the root of my style, a fairly conservative and maybe even slightly preppy person. However, while I am not bound it, I try and incorporate it even with the most current of trends. My best way to do so, has been with blazers. You can wear them as they were initially intended….with suits….but also with jeans, shorts, skirts (even mini skirts), dresses, capris...and then with so many different styles of blazers, it can create for a plentiful amount of different looks… As a personal preference, I really enjoy the look and versatility of a standard length or boyfriends style blazer. Since I am not able to post pictures at the month, I wanted to share you some links to some of my favorite style blazers I have recently come across (that are VERY inexpensive) :)…

Stay tuned for pictures on outfits with blazers...but in the meantime, check a few of these out...

Forever21
ROMWE
Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

bits of style | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012